ValeryTaylor
view post Posted on 30/8/2008, 18:13

Può essere... image

francy le Bon '92
view post Posted on 30/8/2008, 21:06

:blink:

chicca 72
view post Posted on 1/9/2008, 13:52

DURAN DURAN rocker ANDY TAYLOR once feared bandmate JOHN TAYLOR would bleed to death after falling on a broken bottle during a drugs binge.
The band was staying in a hotel in San Francisco in 1984, when John Taylor trampled on smashed vodka bottle.
Andy Taylor recalls, "There was also a broken, bloodsmeared bottle of vodka on the floor. I couldn't get any sense out of John, but then I saw where all the blood was coming from. The soft underside of his foot was covered in a mass of cuts, which seemed to have shards of glass sticking out of them.
"I kept thinking: 'F**k, please don't let him bleed to death.'
"The incident was down-played in the media, but John's foot was a real mess and I think he needed 42 stitches. Believe me, this was not a minor incident - taking cocaine, getting drunk and dancing on vodka bottles is not a good combination."
But Taylor says his pal made a quick recovery - and was back performing onstage the next day.
He adds, "I knew John would be lucky to walk any time soon, let alone run up and down on stage - and we were due to perform the next day.
"Forty minutes later, John was back in his room. When I replay it in my mind it's like watching a Quentin Tarantino movie."

31/08/2008 23.22.37

DURAN DURAN star SIMON LE BON once put on so much weight his trousers ripped onstage in front of thousands of screaming fans.
Former guitarist Andy Taylor recalls how his bandmates would tease Le Bon for being "podgy".
And the singer finally took note of his pals' jokes when he embarrassingly tore his trousers open during a show.
Taylor says, "On one memorable occasion, the fans were treated to an unexpected treat when his bulging leather trousers tore open. He was bouncing energetically around on stage when he dropped down on his knees with his legs apart in order to belt out some vocals.
"Rip! Unfortunately, he wasn't wearing any underwear and his entire undercarriage went on show to the whole auditorium. We were always ribbing Simon for being a bit podgy, so the fact that he'd burst his trousers caused endless hilarity."

01/09/2008 12.18.47

British rockers DURAN DURAN found themselves banned from every Los Angeles hotel when they were caught putting shampoo in a fountain.
Former guitarist Andy Taylor admits the band were so disruptive during their stay at the Hyatt House hotel, they found themselves in trouble with local police.
He recalls, "We were being incredibly childish and it can't have been fun for anyone else. There were lots of complaints, but we didn't really take any notice until a bunch of stormtroopers from the Los Angeles Police Department showed up.
"News travelled fast and we soon discovered that no other decent hotel in town would take us, so we had to stay in a grotty doss-house for the rest of our time in LA."

01/09/2008 01.47.13

ValeryTaylor
view post Posted on 1/9/2008, 14:18

Oh cielo!!! ma se questi sono gli stralci del libro di Andy bisogna proprio comprarlo!!! troppo forti ste storie!!! Simon che gli si rompono i pantaloni in concerto e si ritrova..con tutto de fori perchè sotto non aveva biancheria!!! image image i cinque scemi cacciati dall'hotel per aver gettato shampoo in una fontana...e John che ci rimette i piedi (ammmore...IDIOTA...fortuna che te sei ripulito!!! image ) scamazzandosi su una bottiglia di vodka....

sansiro87
view post Posted on 1/9/2008, 16:50

Carinoooo Andy a farsi i soldi scrivendo queste cose!!!! Lui sicuramente sarà stato un santo...... image

chicca 72
view post Posted on 2/9/2008, 13:29

SPICE GIRLS star VICTORIA BECKHAM once reportedly slapped DURAN DURAN frontman SIMON LE BON after he told her she featured in one of his sexual dreams.
Beckham was furious and refused to speak to the rocker after he told her he had fantasised about her, according to Le Bon's former bandmate Andy Taylor.
Taylor recalls, "As we walked in, Geri Halliwell came rushing over to say hello. Hot on her heels was Victoria Beckham. Geri was very bubbly and I wanted to talk to her, but a stern-faced Posh pulled her away.
"It turned out that the last time they met, Simon had told Posh about a very vivid dream he's had about her the night before. I presume that, at first, Posh was quite flattered - until Simon added that the dream had actually involved him peeking up her skirt while she was wearing no underwear.
"Victoria was horrified, especially as Simon used a very ungentlemanly word to describe a certain part of her anatomy, and she ended up giving him a good slap."

02/09/2008 12.07.37

rio72
view post Posted on 2/9/2008, 13:42

noooo!!!!!!!! ma guarda che simon è proprio maialino è!!??!! pazzo!!! image image image image

nicla71
view post Posted on 2/9/2008, 13:46

CITAZIONE (sansiro87 @ 1/9/2008, 17:50)
Carinoooo Andy a farsi i soldi scrivendo queste cose!!!! Lui sicuramente sarà stato un santo...... image

infati vedrai scrivera tutti di loro e lui san andy aaaaaaaaa birichino image image

rio72
view post Posted on 2/9/2008, 13:54

comunque riguardo la posh vorrei aggiungere...che mi sembra un manichino della upim!!!!!! tra l'altro le due coppie (simon a yas con david e posh) erano insieme qualche tempo fa ad image image un gran prix a silverstone!!!!!!!!

*Chiara_Loves_DD*
view post Posted on 2/9/2008, 14:02

Ma simon che porsellino image image

francy le Bon '92
view post Posted on 2/9/2008, 21:35

Traducete per favore?! :lol:

rio72
view post Posted on 2/9/2008, 21:45

bene..il succo è questo!! la victoria ha schiaffeggiato simon dopo che lui le ha descritto il sogno che aveva avuto la notte prima dove protagonista era proprio lei..fin qua tutto normale ed infatti lei ne sembrava lusingata!! ma quando lui le ha detto di averle messo le mani sotto la gonna e lei non portava le mutandine...SPAM!!!!!!!!uno schiaffo!!!!! non è stato molto gentleman il nostro simon...MA A ME PIACE COSIIIIII' image image image image

millytaylor
view post Posted on 2/9/2008, 21:49

CITAZIONE (rio72 @ 2/9/2008, 14:54)
comunque riguardo la posh vorrei aggiungere...che mi sembra un manichino della upim!!!!!! tra l'altro le due coppie (simon a yas con david e posh) erano insieme qualche tempo fa ad image image un gran prix a silverstone!!!!!!!!

quella del manikino della upim mè piaciuta partikolarmente :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: image image image image image image

217 replies since 11/6/2008, 21:08   2174 views